[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 6.0 Extension Manager

Martin Weissen martin.weissen at me.com
Fri Nov 30 13:53:18 CET 2012

Am 30.11.2012 12:43, schrieb Georg Ringer:
> Am 30.11.2012 12:27, schrieb Dmitry Dulepov:
>> May be. But I do not see why we would need a different EM from 4.5...
>> The one from 4.6 was worse but the EM, coded by Karsten, was great.
>
> ever seen the code base? ever needed to change something there?
>
> georg

Most integrators don't carry about the code base but they carry about
removed features. rewriting of messy code pieces clearly makes sens but
make shure you rewrite all the existing features and not just the basic
ones.

if there's not enought time to rewrite everything necessary, maybe it
would be a good idea to either postphone the part to the next typo3
version or postphone the whole release instead of releasing stuff that
lacks previously available features.

martin