[TYPO3-english] a bit confusing undo

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Fri Nov 30 13:41:44 CET 2012

Hi,

With 4.7 there is the "new" undo procedure for documents saving. Now when clicking the undo green arrow (which previously just brought back the last change) a difficult looking history of records is facing you. This has always been a good rescue resource in WEB/Info when you have to go back multiple steps. But loosing the previous nice and simple undo is not a good thing IMHO. Since the terms and icons don't make much sense it just makes things more complicated. And when previously this was done in half of a second with one click, now I need to click at least 3 times, not really being sure Im clicking right things and it takes me easily 10 seconds.

For an unsecure/normal backend user this will not work at all. So my question is, is there a way to get back the previously used undo methods?

--
With kind regards

Katja Lampela
*Lieska-tuotanto*