[TYPO3-english] Swedish character in page title

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 10:12:36 CET 2012

Hi!

Tomas Havner wrote:
> In my typo3 -installation (4.5.21) it is not possible to enter å, ä and
> ö in the page title. This happened after we converted the system to utf-8.

What does it mean "not possible"? Surely you can type them on the keyboard?
:) (It was a joke)

Speaking seriously, it would help us to help you better if you could post
what error messages you see or any other symptoms of the problem.

> Does anyone know if this is possible to change?

Most likely you did not convert your database to UTF-8 or did not convert
it completely. There were several similar questions in the past.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 CMS core & security teams member

Simplicity will save the world.