[TYPO3-english] FAL in Flexform (Update)

Thomas Kieslich thomas.kieslich at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 19:23:02 CET 2012

More experiences:
It tried to use type=user and userFunc but with no luck.
But it works and now i need the images back FE ;-)
The extbase Models are very basic and commented with experimental.

So i tried a more solid implementation.
First set:
<foreign_match_fields type="array">
<fieldname>tkcontent.fe2.content02.images</fieldname>
</foreign_match_fields>
to a more unique name for the sys_file_references ;-)

then set up a small array in the Controller, in my case:
$files = array(
			'table' => 'tt_content',
			'uid' => $this->cObj->data['uid'],
			'fieldName' => 'tkcontent.fe2.content02.images',
			'width' => '584c',
			'height' => '334c'
		);
and send it to fluid.
The Fluid Part:
<f:cObject typoscriptObjectPath="lib.tkcontentImage"
data="{settings.content02.images}" />

The TS lib:
lib.tkcontentImage = COA
lib.tkcontentImage{