[TYPO3-english] Update from typo3 4.5 to 6.0

hinterindien at gmx.net hinterindien at gmx.net
Thu Nov 29 17:31:06 CET 2012

Yes, thank you! Good suggestion!

During upgrade, I just left "simulateStatic" activated though I don't use it.

Now I uninstalled "simulateStatic" and it - ok - doesn't work fine, but stops an another error.

Maybe you have more ideas:... it says:
"Could not analyse class:TYPO3\CMS\Fluid\ViewHelpers\RenderFlashMessagesViewHelper maybe not loaded or no autoloader?"

These namespace-Paths don't seem to correspond to filepaths. I can't even find a file named "RenderFlashMessagesViewHelper"...

??

Nicolai

-------- Original-Nachricht --------