[TYPO3-english] pageRenderer in user_int

Christian Kuhn lolli at schwarzbu.ch
Thu Nov 29 16:47:39 CET 2012

Hey,

On 11/28/2012 08:48 AM, Jigal van Hemert wrote:
> On 28-11-2012 8:27, Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
>> You can do that if you feel capable. It could be a nice training because
>> you would need to look into 6.0 classes and how they correspond to
>> earlier 4.x classes.
>
> It was merged before the big namespace operation. Should be easy to do
> the backports.

Warning.

This is one of the really hard issues, and it will *not* be easy to
backport, instead it is very easy to introduce regressions.

IIRC there were also several pre-patches and simplifications before the
final version made it to 6.0. I'd guess Helmut, Susi and others actually
spent at least a person week of work on it.

If someone backports: Please be very picky about that, it must be tested
*very* well in many different scenarios to really confirm it works and
has no side effects.

Regards
Christian