[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 6.0 Extension Manager

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Wed Nov 28 17:20:42 CET 2012

Hi,

basicly i agree, that we devide all staff from em.

But we need a general extension for developers, which suggests all
important extensions for development - this is not important for
experienced users, but for starters ;)

I would think of:

EXT:dev
 -> extdeval
 -> kickstarter
 -> extensionbuilder
 -> ...
 -> contextswitch ...

Regards
Kay

Am 28.11.2012 14:42, schrieb Georg Ringer:
> Hi,
>
> Am 28.11.2012 14:32, schrieb Stefano Cecere:
>> so i guess we should just stay quiet and report bugs and suggestions!
>
> I hope you don't mean quiet like "keep your mouth shout" because that
> would just not be true.
>
> Developers should always have a look at extdeveval as this is in general
> a big help. Uploading extensions to typo3.org is something I guess not
> even 1% need in their daily life.
>
> Georg

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

Answer was useful - feel free to donate:
  -
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=KPM9NAV73VDF2
  - https://flattr.com/profile/kaystrobach