[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 6.0 Extension Manager

Stefano Cecere scecere at krur.com
Wed Nov 28 14:32:57 CET 2012

On 28/11/12 12:21, Andreas Becker wrote:
> Hi Phillip
>
> The import Tab is a nice turning feature for meditation but not for production. It is still turning!
> Using an old installation and than simply copying the extensions you'll need over to the new site is much much faster, than waiting.
>
> Also is there no more way to sort extensions or list them in groups or get info about the authors. Very frustrating and a big backstep IMHO.

i also asked some questions on the new EM (in dev list) lacking
important features (now developers have always to have extdeveval
isntalled for example)
at the end: the old em was a mess.. this new one (extbase+fluid+jquery)
will allow faster development

so i guess we should just stay quiet and report bugs and suggestions!

Stefano Cecere
KRUR studio - http://krur.com