[TYPO3-english] RealURL setup problem, multiple languages and two domains

Rik Willems rik at metmeer.nl
Wed Nov 28 09:48:37 CET 2012

Hi!

Op 22-11-12 09:24, Dmitry Dulepov schreef:
> Sorry for not answering so far, Rik. This needs more time than just a
> quick look at the news group. As a quick suggestion, I would advice:
> - set up only neede languages in TS
> - review _DOMAINS config and preVars and set up only neede languages there
> - do not use _DEFAULT
>
> This may not solve it but I have no much time to look at it right now.

Thanks for your steps. In the end it didn't really work out. Thing was
that the switch to the language that didn't have its own domain didn't
go to the default url directly. Now I added a robots.txt that disables
indexing for the the other domains and that language. Now I'm satisfied
although it is not the best solution.

Cheers! Rik