[TYPO3-english] expired date - email notification

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Tue Nov 27 16:38:09 CET 2012

Hello hannes,

just add your own scheduler task and run it on your desired timeframe.

This task just needs to do some sql selects to find out the related
items and to generate the emails.

PS: i suggest to make just one mail per author. Are record
responsibilities extended from pages ...

Regards
Kay

Am 27.11.2012 16:04, schrieb hannes:
> Hi, together!
>
> I wish to inform the editors at the expiry date of their written content
> automatically via e-mail. Is there an internal typo3 or another
> possibility (extension, ...)?
> Has anyone experienced this?
>
> thank you
> hannes

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

Answer was useful - feel free to donate:
  -
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=KPM9NAV73VDF2
  - https://flattr.com/profile/kaystrobach