[TYPO3-english] Complex URL after powermail form submit

PIT Solutions typo3 at pitsolutions.com
Tue Nov 27 14:17:06 CET 2012

Hi All,

I am using typo3 4.5.22 version and powermail version 1.6.9. I've a simple powermail form.
I've disabled the javascript validation.

My problem is I got a complex url after submitting the form like this;

"http://www.mydomain.com/?tx_powermail_pi1[mailID]=9&cHash=236whehjwge....."

I've also configured in real url to remove cHash;

'init' => array (
        'enableCHashCache' => true,
        'appendMissingSlash' => 'ifNotFile,redirect',
        'enableUrlDecodeCache' => false,
        'enableUrlEncodeCache' => false,
        'emptyUrlReturnValue' => '/',
         ),

But still I got the URL which is not fair.
How can I remove the cHash from the URL after powermail form submit.

Anybody know the answer,please help me...

Thanks in advance,
    ArunChandran.