[TYPO3-english] Adding dynamic TS to new FORM module

Bert Hiddink [BENDOO e-work solutions] hiddink at bendoo.nl
Wed Nov 21 16:14:09 CET 2012

Hello,

Since the new standard FORM-wizard (for creating mailforms) seems more
TS-oriented, I was wondering whether it would be possible to add some
"dynamic" TS to a FORM-object.

That is, if I have a form like this:

enctype = multipart/form-data
method = post
prefix = tx_form
confirmation = 1
postProcessor {
	1 = mail
	1 {
		recipientEmail = aaa at bbb.nl
		senderEmail = aaa at ccc.nl
	}
}
10 = TEXTAREA
10 {
	cols = 40
	name = 5
	rows = 5
	label {
		value = Your question
	}
}
20 = SELECT
20 {
	multiple = 0
	name = 8
	label {
		value = Categorie
	}
  10 = OPTION
  10 {
   data = option 1
  }
  ... etc,etc
  140 = OPTION
  140 {
   data = option 14
  }
}
30 = SUBMIT
30 {
	name = 3
	value = send
}

...would it be possible to modify asign a TS-object to the selectbox in
order to read the options from a database table (categories from
tt_address, tt_news fe)?

Any ideas on this?

BTW: if I look in the TS-objectbrowser, I still see the old-school TS under:
tt_content.mailform = ...
...while I would expect the TS for  the new FORM-module. Or am I looking
at the wrong place?

Thanks in advance for your help on this!

Regards,
-brt