[TYPO3-english] cooluri and calendar base

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Wed Nov 21 12:21:56 CET 2012

Hi Oliver,

you can try something, but I'm not sure if it will work. If it doesn't
then it's not possible. Use this SELECT:

SELECT CONCAT( uid , '_', title ) FROM tx_cal_event WHERE uid=$1 and
'event' = '{tx_cal_controller[view]}'
UNION
SELECT CONCAT( uid , '_', title ) FROM tx_cal_location WHERE uid=$1 and
'location' = '{tx_cal_controller[view]}'

Regards

Jan