[TYPO3-english] own extension in TYPO3 6.0 causes logouts in BE

Domi djgarms at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 07:15:15 CET 2012

Hello,

I currently try to get 6.0rc1 running on a current dev snapshot. I
always use a little extension for holding all CSS, JS, FluidTemplate and
TypoScript files together.

In 6.0 after install of the extension, I get always automatically logged
out of the BE, no matter what kind of actions I do in BE.

Is there anything changed of what is necessary for the install of an
extension? Is there a basic (empty) startup package for an extension
existing?

Best Regards,

Dominic