[TYPO3-english] Last TYPO3 version without fluid/extbase

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 07:52:39 CET 2012

Hi!

Tonix (Antonio Nati) wrote:
> Having experience as project manager in enterprises, I'm simply trying
> to understand what is happening, and I'm finding a lot of answers.

Forget your PM experience when you talk about TYPO3 CMS :) It is an open
source, community-based project. There is no strict project management here
because it is simply not possible with free work :)

It is not bad, it is simply a different type of work, that's all. People do
it because they like it. They can come in and drop out at any moment. Your
experience applies to environments where people are paid and therefore
*must* deliver. Here there is no *must*. It is a bit chaotic here but it
produces good results nevertheless.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core & security teams member