[TYPO3-english] after saving image width 999

Stefan Reichelt eichelt at web.de
Sun Nov 18 19:09:25 CET 2012

Hello Katja,

> Seems really odd if this can't be overridden anywhere and if it can't I
> think it's a bug. But can it be overridden?

I cannot promise this will work, but since it is configure through the
TCA, this might:
Into the TSconfig of a page (root) under ressources:
--
TCEFORM.tt_content.imagewidth.config.range.upper = 1234
--

Of course now that I'm thinking about it, you could also edit the $TCA
array itself in for example typo3conf/extTables.php:

Untested, but will most likely work.
So, I think it isn't really a bug. Although I curious as to why it is
'only' set to 999? Doesn't seem that much anymore nowdays...

Kind regards
Stefan

[1]
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/core-documentation/doc_core_tsconfig/4.7.0/view/1/4/