[TYPO3-english] Last TYPO3 version without fluid/extbase

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Fri Nov 16 19:02:12 CET 2012

16.11.2012 18:07, Tonix (Antonio Nati) kirjoitti:
> Il 16/11/2012 16:56, Philipp Gampe ha scritto:
>> We are a community project without (at least for CMS) payed coders.
>>
>> Thus it is impossible to plan ahead besides what is published from the
>> various teams about the plans for the feature.
>
> So, you are publicly declaring that there is no central coordination and planning on future releases of TYPO3, and the direction of a release may be a surprise for core members themselves.

No, again you are pubicly declaring this and that.
Read the post. If you want to make the plan for the future and keep all the strings together and stand for all of it against attackers like you - FOR FREE! - go ahead. Make yourself the leader of the future team.

With kind regards

Katja Lampela
*Lieska-tuotanto*
www.lieska.net