[TYPO3-english] Last TYPO3 version without fluid/extbase

Tonix (Antonio Nati) tonix at interazioni.it
Fri Nov 16 15:04:42 CET 2012

Il 16/11/2012 14:01, Stefan Reichelt ha scritto:
> On 16/11/2012 11:07, Andreas Becker wrote:
>>
>> If the project plan would be published also for the community in advance
>> than probably all those discussions hee would be obsolete or would take
>> place BEFORE changes have already been manifested.
>>

> As far as I know, there are not many of these discussions. It's just
> a few people who seem to prefer complaining over reading.
> Anyway, I believe such a project plan is called a roadmap in this
> community.

I've looked for typo3 roadmap, and found:

  * http://typo3.org/roadmap/
  * http://forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3v47-projects/wiki

with no words on extbase/fluid.

Finally, only in
http://typo3.org/download/release-notes/typo3-4-7-release-notes/

I've found a word about fluid templates, which are necessary for indexed
search.

There is very little to discuss on a release notes... all the work has
been done.

Regards,

Tonino

> Kind regards
> Stefan

         Inter at zioni            Interazioni di Antonio Nati
    http://www.interazioni.it      tonix at interazioni.it