[TYPO3-english] question about tinymce configuration

Rob De Vries dev at rob-ot.be
Fri Nov 16 12:40:47 CET 2012

Tom,

my question,

Why use tinymce_rte ?

the 'standard' rte for typo3 works just fine and you can do all the
configuration as you mention.

Rob

tom <typostudy at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have tinymce_rte(0.8) installed on my system. I want to do some
> configuration through ext_localconf.php, So I put the below code into the
> file:ext_localconf.php
> t3lib_extMgm::addPageTSConfig('
> RTE.default.FE {
> init {

theme_advanced_buttons1=formatselect,|,bold,italic,underline,strikethrough,|,sub
,sup,|,justifyleft,justifycenter,justifyright,justifyfull,|,bullist,numlist,|,fo
recolor,backcolor

theme_advanced_buttons2=link,unlink,cleanup,undo,redo,|,copy,cut,paste,pastetext
,pasteword