[TYPO3-english] New mailing list for meta discussions (was: Re: Rebranding: Get the green back)

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 08:42:42 CET 2012

Hi!

Michael Stucki wrote:
> please stop it. That doesn't help anything.

I only wanted to say that we already have infrastructure that works well
for communication: mailing lists connected to news groups. I do not see a
reason to change it because of the [theoretical] idea that young people do
not know what mailing lists are. This discussion happens again and again
and many existing people are against web-based forums. I am not against
forums but I do not see benefits changing to them.

This is all I wanted to say by my "Use a news reader" post. May be I should
have explained better :)

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Simplicity will save the world.