[TYPO3-english] Last TYPO3 version without fluid/extbase

Andi cocopapa at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 02:49:15 CET 2012

Interesting

If Dmitry is a member of the core team so why does he not know about it?

Could it be that the Core Team has a inner and an outer core team? Those who know about changes and those who get confronted with changes?

There seems to be a serious communicational problem in core team as they dont speak with one voice!

What about more transparency and more information to the community itself?

Andi

Sent from Andi's iPhone