[TYPO3-english] Integrating Typo3 with HTML5, CSS3 and Jquery

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Thu Nov 15 18:58:44 CET 2012

Hi Girmangus,

There is a content element Menu/Sitemap type "Section index" that could do the menu for you. It makes a menu of different content elements on same page.
If you check with WEB/Template TypoScript Object Browser and tt_content->menu->20->3 HMENU you get the typoscript for it to modify to your needs.

With kind regards

Katja Lampela
*Lieska-tuotanto*
www.lieska.net