[TYPO3-english] Suddenly no FE-Plugin Output from own Extension

amadeo Marketing & Design - Paul Garais garais at amadeo-marketing.de
Thu Nov 15 17:29:00 CET 2012

Hi list!

I have what seems to be a strange problem that is new for me, maybe someone of you has a hint for me:

I changed something in a CSS-file and cleared the cache because TYPO3 concatenates them. After
clearing the cache one of my extensions stoped to work. I created one that has 4 FE-Plugins. These
FE-Plugins are not displayed any more. There is absolutly no output (even the enclosing div, which
is created around the extension-output is not shown). If I give the content element with the plugin
a header, the header is visible but nothing else. It seems like the plugin is not getting called at
all. I checked localconf.php and the plugin is in the list and is getting also visible in the EM as
installed. I deinstalled it and totally deleted it from the server and reinstalled it -> no change.
The other extensions I created the same way are still working fine, also tt_news does. There is nor
error output, no output in the PHP error log etc.. Even if I intendedly create an error in one of
the plugins PHP-Code it is not shown.

Any ideas?

Greetings,
Paul