[TYPO3-english] New mailing list for meta discussions (was: Re: Rebranding: Get the green back)

Alexander Hahn ringedingdong at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 11:44:16 CET 2012

On 2012-11-14 12:18:14 +0000, Michael Stucki said:

> list

Hi,

I don't like the idea. In fact, this fits perfectly to a discussion
started at the TYPO3Camp RheinRuhr last weekend:
http://wiki.typo3.org/CommunityStrategy

Your proposal could work for some but not for all. Shouldn't Ben or
someone new build an abstact of interessting discussions to get to the
point of a topic? In my opinion there much better tools for this than
mailing lists. Those tools could help to summarize different posts into
a central topic to get a result.

Alex