[TYPO3-english] is TYPO3 for me

Tonix (Antonio Nati) tonix at interazioni.it
Thu Nov 15 08:58:42 CET 2012

Il 14/11/2012 19:46, Jigal van Hemert ha scritto:
> Hi,
>
> On 14-11-2012 17:26, Tonix (Antonio Nati) wrote:
>> Fluid is a 'fake' DDD solution for one page PHP coders, with no serious
>> background on programming and totally no background on analysis.
>>
>> Just an opinion.
>
> That's not an opinion, that's called "bashing" or an attempt to start
> a "flame war".

No. It is an attempt to wake up while TYPO3 is dying.

> You don't have to use neither extbase nor fluid. You can stick with
> making pi_base extensions and using marker based template. Both are
> supported by the core and you can use the system that suits you most.
>
> Please be more constructive.

I will try.

Thanks for this fantastic fluid engine. It destroys completely any
reasonable analysis effort, and avoids an integrated work in team, but
I'm very happy you made it.

Thanks for the new monochromatic brand. Anyone I know is still laughing
for the home-work style of typo3 site, but I wish to thank you so much
for the fantastic marketing job.

Thanks for trying to make a professional unique CMS like a normal anyone
CMS. I understand a professionist needs something which can be too
complicated to the average sunday programmer, so you are nicely
destroying all professionist features in order to favorite hobbysts.

Thanks for everything you are doing.

Regards,

Tonino

         Inter at zioni            Interazioni di Antonio Nati
    http://www.interazioni.it      tonix at interazioni.it