[TYPO3-english] is TYPO3 for me

Tonix (Antonio Nati) tonix at interazioni.it
Wed Nov 14 11:51:47 CET 2012

Il 14/11/2012 11:38, Patrick Schriner ha scritto:

> In general Extbase suits better to more modern PHP approaches -
> encapsulation, abstraction, TDD or unit tests in general - than
> classic pi_base Extension development. Most Extbase extension we write
> tend to be a lot nicer (code-wise) and more maintainable then classic
> extensions.

In general extbase makes any cooperation between graphics and
programmers useless, as templates written by graphics cannot be used
anymore, while the 'old' templating system let both worlds work
together, and use graphic's work immediately.

extbase focuses on a unique model: the one-man-band webmaster,
forgetting completely about cooperation between different stages od
development (like graphics and coding).

Regards,

Tonino

         Inter at zioni            Interazioni di Antonio Nati
    http://www.interazioni.it      tonix at interazioni.it