[TYPO3-english] to (t3)blog or not

Gour gour at atmarama.net
Wed Nov 14 08:50:43 CET 2012

On Wed, 14 Nov 2012 08:06:06 +0100
Xavier Perseguers <xavier at typo3.org> wrote:

Hello Xavier,

> There is no fundamentally "bad choice", try one, possibly try another
> one, make a choice and enjoy!

My main concern is what to learn first since, it seems, that 6.x branch
along with Extbase (which is, afaiu, backport of Flow) & Fluid is the
future in regard to working on T3 sites while some of the extensions
discussed here are not using EXT/FLuid?

Moreover, I also heard in IRC that there is Typoscript2, which makes
things more confusing.

So, considering I'm just starting and will probably start with
TYPO3-6.x branch, what is the most important things to learn?

Will Typoscript(2) have different weight/role in 6.x/Neos than it had
in the past?

Sincerely,
Gour

--
Perform your prescribed duty, for doing so is better than not
working. One cannot even maintain one's physical body without work.