[TYPO3-english] is TYPO3 for me

Gour gour at atmarama.net
Wed Nov 14 08:45:48 CET 2012

On Tue, 13 Nov 2012 23:28:19 +0100
Torsten Schrade <schradt at uni-mainz.de> wrote:

> Now you have made me very curious with this statement - why old, why
> ugly, why slow? None of the other approaches is really is usable
> without TypoScript at some point... TS is the one thing that has
> remained stable ever since ;) Please don't get me wrong, I'm
> seriously interested.

I'm also curious how will Extbase/Fluid influence the way one builds
web sites in Typo3 in the future (6.x branch)?

Moreover, yesterday I heard that Neos *might* be released it the next
spring, so I wonder if Extbase/Flow/Fluid is the way to go and learn
first when we do not have legacy sites to maintain and we can hopefully
start with 6.x branch?

Sincerely,
Gour

--
You have a right to perform your prescribed duty, but you
are not entitled to the fruits of action. Never consider