[TYPO3-english] is TYPO3 for me

Gour gour at atmarama.net
Wed Nov 14 08:42:47 CET 2012

On Tue, 13 Nov 2012 23:01:49 +0100
Ralf-Rene Schröder <ralf.rene at online.de> wrote:

> in this case it could be usefull for you to work with the if20 package
> TYAML 2.0.1 ... http://if-20.com/en/downloadarea/
> here you have a package witch ist based on YAML 4

I did already bookmark that site. :-)

> at the moment with very bad dokumentation (nothing)
> (i hope i have time for this in the near future - surely this year)

I'm interested how could one use YAML (or some other CSS framework)
along with Fluid technology which seems the be the way to do it in the
future?

Sincerely,
Gour

--
He who is regulated in his habits of eating, sleeping, recreation
and work can mitigate all material pains by practicing the yoga system.