[TYPO3-english] to (t3)blog or not

Xavier Perseguers xavier at typo3.org
Wed Nov 14 08:06:06 CET 2012

Hi Gour,

>> It is. You simply have to modify styles and may be some TS markup of
>> t3blog. But it will take time.
>
> Well, I do not plan to change my site theme and layout every week, so
> maybe we should try both (tt)news and t3blog to see how far we can come.
>
>> I cannot think of any. tt_news has pretty everything and comments
>> give you good spam control.
>
> What do you think about 'news'?

I would suggest to slowly try yourself one or the other suggestion you
got in this thread. You may of course discuss this further but I think
at some point you should experience yourself because there is no
"perfect" solution anyway and I'm convinced the various extensions
discussed in this thread have all their pros and cons. It's now up to
you to choose one way of creating your website and possibly change in
future if you think at some point it would be worth to "go on with
something else" (that may no exist right now).

There is no fundamentally "bad choice", try one, possibly try another
one, make a choice and enjoy!

Kind regards

--
Xavier Perseguers