[TYPO3-english] is TYPO3 for me

Gour gour at atmarama.net
Tue Nov 13 21:02:11 CET 2012

On Tue, 13 Nov 2012 16:45 +0100
Philipp Gampe <philipp.gampe at typo3.org> wrote:

> If you know some coding, then you should be able quickly see what
> kind of HTML this process.

It reminds me on the days when I was playing with XSLT, but decided
it's not very human programming language. :-)

So, Fluid is going to be recommended way to build TYPO3 web sites in
6.0?

> If you want to have some background on fluid, then you should read
> this: http://flow.typo3.org/documentation/guide/partii/view.html

Thank you for this one. Very useful link.

Sincerely,
Gour

--
From wherever the mind wanders due to its flickering and unsteady
nature, one must certainly withdraw it and bring it back under