[TYPO3-english] to (t3)blog or not

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 13:09:24 CET 2012

Hi!

Gour wrote:
> OK...some useless work is done, but I hope it's still not choking the
> whole site?

No, it shouldn't. It is not like it is a hand break for the site. Simply
there are faster solutions.

> Hmmm...this is more serious. Does it mean that to apply the
> 'common' (for the whole site) theme to t3blog section is not
> straightforward?

It is. You simply have to modify styles and may be some TS markup of
t3blog. But it will take time.

> Does the above combo miss some other 'standard' blog functionality
> besides trackbacks/pings?

I cannot think of any. tt_news has pretty everything and comments give you
good spam control.

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Simplicity will save the world.