[TYPO3-english] to (t3)blog or not

Lorenz Ulrich lorenz-typo3 at visol.ch
Tue Nov 13 10:12:19 CET 2012

Hi there

This is an interesting conclusion: From an outsider/newcomer perspective
it may seem that tt_news is more current than EXT:news because tt_news
was updated more recently.

If the development is stalled definitely (only compatibility fixes),
maybe it would be helpful to state that in the release information.

Best regards,

Lorenz