[TYPO3-english] to (t3)blog or not

Gour gour at atmarama.net
Mon Nov 12 21:31:55 CET 2012

On Mon, 12 Nov 2012 17:38:58 +0100
Stefano Cecere <scecere at krur.com> wrote:

> maybe you can help improving it in next months (it is really well
> lead developed by George Ringer).. and studying it you'll get to know
> how Extbase & Fluid works

It took me some time to figure out that you speak about 'news' and not
'tt_news' extension, although now I see that tt_news has newer (April,
18th 2012) release (beta). :-)

Sincerely,
Gour

--
Everyone is forced to act helplessly according to the qualities
he has acquired from the modes of material nature; therefore no