[TYPO3-english] is TYPO3 for me

Gour gour at atmarama.net
Mon Nov 12 14:52:09 CET 2012

On Mon, 12 Nov 2012 16:59:10 +0400
Dmitry Dulepov <dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com> wrote:

> - how many visitors you have

Not much at the moment, iow. pretty low-traffic sites.

> - how your site is built (there are several ways to build the site
> with TYPO3)

I've to learn about it...

> - how many extensions you use

We'll see...

> In general I would recommend at least 2GB of RAM and 128M allocated
> to PHP in php.ini. You can run with less for small web sites but it
> is like giving less powerful gasoline to your car: works but not as
> good as it could.

Well, the whole server has 24G (i7 CPU 920  @ 2.67GHz), but I'm only
renting space there (kind of VPS) and 256M is allocated for PHP, while
I can use 500M altogether.

Sincerely,
Gour

--
For him who has conquered the mind, the mind is the best of
friends; but for one who has failed to do so, his mind will