[TYPO3-english] Problem with RealURL and localization in TYPO3 6.0 RC

Lorenz Ulrich lorenz-typo3 at visol.ch
Mon Nov 12 01:42:22 CET 2012

Hi there

I'm currently working on a 6.0 website that is online for quite some
weeks now. I used a pre-namespace master for a long time and now (that
EXT:news is working properly with 6.0) switched to RC-1.

One problem is remaining and I don't know if this is a problem in my
installation or a general 6.0 problem.

So I'd be grateful for feedback:

I have a multilanguage enviromnent and I'm using RealURL. I'm using the
very same configuration file I use in all of my installations. But in my
6.0 installation the page paths are not localized in the localized version.

What I'd expect:
http://www.mydomain.tld/de/hallo
http://www.mydomain.tld/fr/bonjour

What I get: