[TYPO3-english] Facebook Like Plugin decreased My Website Performance and Increased Page Load Time Significantly

Ugur Kocak drugurkocak at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 20:37:45 CET 2012

Hi,
Thank you very much. I use the .htaccess that is included in TYPO3-YAML package (by IF-20 project). I examined my .htaccess file and your code exists exactly there. So, I didn't modify it.
After applying the Facebook JS SDK to the head, the page load time became shorter, and performance got close to normal. I don't know why Facebook particularly insists on placing JS SDK (and other social plugins...) directly after the opening <body> tag. I still have some performance and delay issues but I  know "no pain, no gain)" :)
Kind Regards,
Ugur