[TYPO3-english] gmane subscription

Gour gour at atmarama.net
Sun Nov 11 10:44:50 CET 2012

Hello!

My news reader shows gmane.comp.cms.typo3 newsgroup mailing list, but
it's not listed at Gmane web page?

In any case, I wonder why there is no gmane subscription for this
mailing list and what do you think about providing it?

I'm (maybe) from old school and consider newsgroup/mailing-lists
superior communication media than forums, while gmane newsgroup
eliminate need for separate  subscription (it's enough to reply to its
auth message), no need to filter/sort inbox messages, automatic archive
etc.

Sincerely,
Gour

--
As fire is covered by smoke, as a mirror is covered by dust,
or as the embryo is covered by the womb, the living entity is