[TYPO3-english] question about tinymce configuration

tom typostudy at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 03:13:04 CET 2012

Hi,

I have tinymce_rte(0.8) installed on my system. I want to do some
configuration through ext_localconf.php, So I put the below code into the
file:ext_localconf.php
t3lib_extMgm::addPageTSConfig('
RTE.default.FE {
init {

theme_advanced_buttons1=formatselect,|,bold,italic,underline,strikethrough,|,sub,sup,|,justifyleft,justifycenter,justifyright,justifyfull,|,bullist,numlist,|,forecolor,backcolor

theme_advanced_buttons2=link,unlink,cleanup,undo,redo,|,copy,cut,paste,pastetext,pasteword
    theme_advanced_buttons3=
    theme_advanced_buttons4=
    plugins=advlink,paste
        height = 300