[TYPO3-english] Header Introduction Package

Philipp Gampe philipp.gampe at typo3.org
Thu Nov 8 15:04:10 CET 2012

Hi Kagami,

Kagami wrote:

> Many things are clear. But there is still a big layout problem.
> I like to change the lay-out of the introduction page. First of all The
> HEADER.

You are not allowed to change the introduction package layout (watch the CC
license). However you may use any of the TypoScript.

> I tried changing images, jpg en gif files. Nothing changed after this.
> Is here someone who can help me to start changing the images and colors of
> the Introduction Packages from Type3?

You can change the color during the install process, but not afterwards.

TYPO3 copies all images to the uploads folder and only saves the path to
those images there. So you have to change the source image in fileadmin and
the copy in uploads.

Best regards
Documentation – linkvalidator
TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!