[TYPO3-english] Apache error from flexform wizard

Thomas Skierlo pubtsk1 at pix-pro.eu
Wed Nov 7 17:04:06 CET 2012

Hi Dominic,

good to hear that this is not my isolated problem. I'm not using
.htaccess for performance reasons. Instead I have individual
configuration sections for FE and BE in each vhost. suhosin is a good hint.

Is this a 4.7 problem? On my live servers (TYPO3 4.6) I am running
TemplaVoila with many FCE of much higher complexity. But I know that TV
is doing certain things different from standard core way.

Isn't there a way to use compession within the url parameters?

Regards,

Thomas