[TYPO3-english] question about html template

tom typostudy at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 14:47:58 CET 2012

Hi,

I tried, but still hard to find the right one in \fileadmin\templates,
because there are many html templates inside, and some of them look pretty
similar.
Is there any way that I can clearly know which is the right html template
the page is using through typo3/admin site or database, or TemplaVoila(I
guess the site is  probably built through TemplaVoila )?

Tom