[TYPO3-english] Set additionalHeaders dinamically for mbl_newsevent

Tomiţă MILITARU tomita.militaru at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 13:19:40 CET 2012

I would like to change dinamically the headers of a page that downloads an
ICS file using the extension mbl_newsevent. As you may know, usually the
ICS filename is Event.ics and I want to change that to Event_1234.ics
(where 1234 is the the tt_news uid). My code for that (only the config):

singleicsevent {
    config {
        disableAllHeaderCode = 1
        additionalHeaders = TEXT
        additionalHeaders.value = Content-type:text/ics |
        additionalHeaders.insertData = 1
        no_cache = 1
        xhtml_cleaning = 0
    }
}

But that does not work as additionalHeaders is of type string and that is
ignored. Any suggestions how I can do that only with typoscript?

Tomita