[TYPO3-english] formhandler preprocessor

Christian Tauscher christian.tauscher at media-distillery.de
Tue Nov 6 21:19:08 CET 2012

Hello!

I try to write a preprocessor for EXT:formhandler.

The form is OK and the handler is called (debug=1, the call is done).

But: the method process() is not called. I know it's calles, because the
script should stop caused bay a simple die('test') in the script.

does anyone have a idea whats going on?

Do I have to define the process() method as the default method? (how?)
As far as I understood the process() method is required because it is
default by default....

The preprocessor is mostly a copy of a shipped script, with adaption of
path etc. Since the script is registered and called (debug=1), I guess I
am on the right way but.... how to debug this issue.
Its not a an EXT but a simple class-file, included in TS etc...

Maybe you have a good example for this issue? Please let me know! I'd
like to learn from you.

Thank you a lot,

Christian.

(P.S.: I asked this before in the german List with no result, I hope for
the world now.)