[TYPO3-english] (TYPO3) Surf as official product?

Steffen Gebert steffen.gebert at typo3.org
Tue Nov 6 17:15:50 CET 2012

Hi Karsten,

thanks for your answer.

I agree that we should not complicate matters. I think we're not that
far as apache, so we shouldn't take two steps at once.

I hope you don't think that I'm against you ;) And I don't want to say
"go away".
But the "by members of the core team" is interesting - what if other
people from our community want to put sth. under an official umbrella?
But well, that's again one step ahead I think (or is there any candidate?).

I was just interested in the process behind making it TYPO3 Surf.

Kind regards
Steffen

- --
Steffen Gebert
TYPO3 CMS Core Team Member
TYPO3 Server Administration Team Member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

I work for TYPO3 solely in my spare time. If you think that
my work helps you running your business, you are invited to
send me a donation via PayPal to this email address. Thanks