[TYPO3-english] question about understanding of certain codes

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Mon Nov 5 09:41:42 CET 2012

Hi Tom,

> 1. what's this mean: *leveluid: -2?

The "leveluid" function can look up page uids along the page tree. The
page tree starts at level 0 and every nested branch is considered an
additional level (1, 2, 3, etc.).

Special value -1 means the current page and special value -2 means the
parent page.

> 2. *the code(*lib.cloud...*), I should put template->root->setup, right?
> But for "*then define a TemplaVoilà element as a TypoScript Object Path and
> set it to point at lib.cloud" , *what should I do?*

In TemplaVoila your can map fields to TypoScript objects. In such a case
you have to give a reference to a TypoScript object. That's where you
would enter "lib.cloud".

HTH

--

Francois Suter