[TYPO3-english] (TYPO3) Surf as official product?

Olivier Dobberkau olivier.dobberkau at dkd.de
Mon Nov 5 00:03:24 CET 2012

Am 04.11.12 18:59, schrieb Steffen Gebert:

> The Apache project is nice and a shining example, but we're not that far
> that we have things like Apache Incubator or any defined process for
> becoming an official product, yet, don't we?

Its not who you are, but who you want to be.

I would be in favor of adapting a process of incubating and thus
accepting products to be named TYPO3 {your-projectname} after prooving
that the product is mature and has a good community around it.

I will be reading:
http://incubator.apache.org/incubation/Incubation_Policy.html for
inspiration.

Will you join me?