[TYPO3-english] Oracle

Dmitry Spodarets dima.m31 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 19:44:43 CET 2012

I have installed TYPO3 4.7.5 with Oracle Database 11g Express Edition (
http://wiki.typo3.org/Oracle) and faced a few errors:
- Extension Manager does not update from repository and delivers the
following message:
*router
tx_em_Repository_Utility: Could not retrieve extension hash file from
remote server. *
- When I want to install an extension, the following error message is
displayed:
*DBAL fatal error: No handler found in handler_getFromTableList() for:
"REPCAT$_USER_PARM_VALUES" (SQL engine parse ERROR: No table name found as
expected in parseFromTables()!: near "REPCAT$_USER_PARM_VALUES ") *

Can anyone help me to fix this? Thanks!

----
Dmitry