[TYPO3-english] Off-topic: how to get in contact with the T3 Association

Bert Hiddink [BENDOO e-work solutions] hiddink at bendoo.nl
Fri Nov 2 09:05:34 CET 2012

Hello,

Sorry for this off-topic question but I do not see another way: we have
been a member of the Association for many years and now we want to
change our membership (NOT to suspend). I send FOUR emails about this
issue to info at typo3.org, shop at typo3.org and frederic.gaus at typo3.org.

I only got automated responses from OTRS (where I do not have a login
for) but no HUMAN response so far, quite frustrating.

Who should be able to help me with this/who is in charge and should be
able to help us out with this issue?

Thanks in advance!

Bert