[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 Fatal Error: Extension key "t3blog" was NOT loaded!"

tom typostudy at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 01:44:33 CET 2012

Hi,

I was trying to install "T3BLOG jQuery Widgets", but it seems it need
t3blog installed first, so I got error in typo3 backend, it shows "Oops, an
error occured!
TYPO3 Fatal Error: Extension key "t3blog" was NOT loaded!"
I want to remove "T3BLOG jQuery Widgets", but when I click "extension
manger", it shows error, every function(page, list,...) I click in backend,
it shows the error message. So now what could I do?

Tom